recruit?

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
MÆL
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

recruit?

Postby MÆL » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Application for Guild Membership

Name: mÆl

Class and Level: 85 shaman

Current Specs: Resto pve 393 resto pvp 396

Are you willing to respec for raids? No

Achievements: 4570

Professions: MINING JC 525/525
Rare Profession Abilities: None.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes ( not much of a talker )

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday: 9-12
Wednesday: 9-12
Thursday: 9-12

Previous Guilds: CURRENT GUILD " THE LIFELESS " have not left yet waiting to hear about this application
recently resumed playing after quitting in march. Came back and got a realm transfer

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: 0

Burning Crusade: 0

Wrath of the Lich King: some ICC

Cataclysm:
BH 3/3
BWD 5/6 normal
BoT 4/4 normal
FL beth / shan 1 down each
8/8 non heroic DS clear 7/8 prior to damage/health debuff
downed deathwing first day i resubscribed no problem

Current Gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... l/advanced

RL Name: James

Age: (under 18 need not apply) <--- 17 , wont turn 18 until next May, I was told send in an app regardless and see what is said.

When did you start playing WoW? I started technically in vanilla... but i was quite young and didnt really "play". I mainly started really playing in cataclysm as shown by my raid records, after realizing what to really do. Im not an elitist.

Days played on this character? 60days 18 hrs 12mins 35 seconds

Alts: not one alt on this server

What kind of computer do you play on? SAMSUNG laptop

8gb ram i5 processor 2.50ghz
NVIDIA GeFORCE GT 520MX

How do you connect to Internet?
wireless / wired directly for raids

Guild References:

Comments: Im looking for a solid guild community that's active and will help me progress through HDS. Im on almost everyday for atleast some portion of the day. I wouldnt be late for raids that ive signed up for, i wouldnt sign up for raids im not going to make. Im all for helping people when they need it as long as i can help with what it is. I dont know much about the guild for things such as RBGS/arenas or people who are seriously into transmog gear... i personally wanna get a couple different xmog sets.

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”