guild recruitment

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
sindle
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

guild recruitment

Postby sindle » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 am

Application for Guild Membership

Name: Sindle

Class and Level: 85 undead mage

Current Specs: fire no offspec

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: List current number of Achievement points. 1185

Professions: List professions and their current levels. 504 tailor 525 enchanting

Rare Profession Abilities: List rare Recipes, Plans, Schematics, Formulas, or Formulas. none

Do you have Ventrilo? no have a private teamspeak server but can download vent

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate. always on during the week at some point in the evening. I am available for raiding . If I sign up for a raid i will show. I work alot dont always have the time to raid but if I sign up for one I expect to play it.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday:9-12
Wednesday: 9-12
Thursday: 9-12

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific. currently got spammed into Exiled . Don't do much with the guild there is hardly anyone on and you don't get much if you do ask questions or whatever.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: none (on this toon)

Burning Crusade: none (on this toon)

Wrath of the Lich King: none (on this toon)

Cataclysm: none (running heroics)

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory. (Sindle 85 fire mage)

RL Name: Presley

When did you start playing WoW? soon after the release of liche king

Days played on this character? 4days

Alts: List ALL of your alts. Nitetrap 85 hunter (525 LW 525 skinning) ( was my main when I started playing), 85dk (Chinuk, farming toon, 525 mining 525 herbing),
85 warlock 525 JC 525 enchanting (Saxxus)

What kind of computer do you play on?
desktop
amd athalon 64 x2 dual core 4200 just installed geforce gt520 gc
How do you connect to Internet? DSL

Guild References: List any members of Death and Destruction that are willing to vouch for you. none

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction. I am tired of being in guilds that doesn't want to progress and help those that cant be playing WOW 12 hours a day because of other obligations. I want to raid , I want to get gear and progress . I love this game and tired of being behind when new content comes out . I don't know everything about this game don't know the fights but want to learn and play this game for what it is. Myself and my real life friend changed servers to try and get away from the drama and find a better guild but its the same ole shit just a different server and I spent 75$dollars to do so, but it is what it is. All my toons are on skull crusher server and their names on this application. This is probably a waste of time but I want to be part of a guild not just be in one.

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Thank you for your time.
Presley

Return to “Guild Recruitment”