Ominousity Guild Application

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Ominousity
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

Ominousity Guild Application

Postby Ominousity » Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Name: Ominousity

Class and Level: 85 Hunter

Current Specs: Please list your main spec and off-spec and provide the ilvl number for each. Marksmanship and Survival both are 396.

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes / No Yes

Achievements: List current number of Achievement points. 13140

Professions: Leatherworking and Engineering. Both are 525.

Rare Profession Abilities: Can provide with a profession link in game.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes / No : Yes.

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes / No. Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday: 7:00 EST to ?
Wednesday: 7:00 EST to ?
Thursday: 7:00 EST to ?

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.

The main guild I have been in ever since Burning Crusade was called Inevitable. We were a breakoff guild and formed our own group that progressed from a couple of friends who played the game up to a full 25 man raiding guild at the T6 content level and beyond. We had a little slower start in Wrath on our server, Velen, at the time and did not get server firsts, but we did manage to complete Glory of the Raider 10 and 25 man. I personally only completed 25.

When my guild made it into Ulduar I had to fall back into a backup position due to computer failure and the lack of funds to get a newer computer at the time. When ToC came out, I was able to return as a back-up raider. During ToC we transferred our guild over to Vashj and got not only server first Yogg O but also server first Grand Crusader. In ICC I held my backup position due to RL issues but did get to complete 11/12 heroic at level.

During Cataclysm and Tier 11 and 12 I moved more into my original main raider spot. We completed the tiers and worked on heroic modes. We didn't finish the Tier 11 glory, but we did complete the T12 glory when we moved here to Skullcrusher and merged with Relapse, which at the time was a struggling guild that didn't have a solid group to do 25 mans with.

When Tier 13 came out, I did get to do 8/8 with Relapse, but with officer issues splitting the original Relapse and our guild apart, some of the remaining Inevitable members left. I mainly left because my longtime friends did, but in the end, they all mostly quit the game.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: I did not begin playing WoW until the day BC launched. I have done all content many times over since then.

Burning Crusade: Completed Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Keep, Tempest Keep, SSC, Hyjal, BT, and only up to Felmyst at 70. Like the vanilla content, I have ran those places many times since then.

Wrath of the Lich King: Completed Naxxramas and earned the Glory of the Raider 25 man, Server first Sarth 3D 25 man, Server first Yogg 0, Server first Grand Crusader in ToC, and 11/12 heroic in Icecrown Citadel.

Cataclysm: Completed Blackwing Descent on Heroic, 1/5H Bastion of Twilight, Normal modes only for the TotFW, 6/7H Firelands 25 man, and currently 3/8H Dragon Soul 10 man.

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... y/advanced

RL Name: Shane

Age: (under 18 need not apply) 25, tomorrow is my birthday, so 26 as of 8/7/12

When did you start playing WoW? Burning Crusade launch.

Days played on this character? 180 days, 21 hours.

Alts: List ALL of your alts.

Bear in mind, every single alt I have is currently 85 and on this realm:

Elrian - Blood Death Knight
Udderhell - Resto Druid
Alivine - Fire Mage
Konanni - Protection Paladin
Natalin - Discipline Priest
Kaliene - Subtlety Rogue
Terane - Resto Shaman
Naliena - Demonology Warlock
Seraphane - Protection Warrior

What kind of computer do you play on? I have a custom built PC with a i5-2500 Quad-Core processor with a Nvidia GTX 560 graphics card and 4 GB of RAM

How do you connect to Internet? I have Comcast business class service. 16 down and 2 up. It is mainly used for work as I work from home.

Guild References: List any members of Death and Destruction that are willing to vouch for you. None that I am aware of.

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction.

I really have no particular comments. I'm also uncertain at this time what I want to play in Mists of Pandaria with BoA mounts/pets/achievements coming, so if another class is needed, we can discuss. I had considered playing a Brewmaster Monk and tanking, but that's still up in the air for now. Also, over my history of playing this game, I have been called "Konan" by my longtime friends. It's a hard habit to break, but it does serve as a reminder of how much fun I've had with this game over the last few years.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”