Saphex App

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Saphex
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

Saphex App

Postby Saphex » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:38 am

Name: Saphex

Class and Level: 85 Rogue

Current Specs: N/A - Due to work, and personal life I haven't had much time lately to get into playing my rogue. Have been spending my time leveling my paladin.

Are you willing to respec for raids? Of course.

Achievements: 8990

Professions: I have access to a Maxed Engineer, Enchanter and currently working on Blacksmithing.

Rare Profession Abilities: Nothing that really stands out at the moment.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes, but haven't been using it. Not raiding much. Will explain later on in the application.
Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

I suppose this is as good a spot if any to explain that due to my job, I really can't commit to a strict schedule anymore. My hours vary from 9am til 11:30pm almost 7 days a week.

I am just looking for a guild that is stable, and has active members. My friends and I transferred to Skullcrusher from Azgalor/Malorne, but I am one of the last who is still interested in WoW at the moment.

Due to my schedule, and personal life, odds are I will not be able to raid. What I am most looking for at the current moment is a guild with, as I stated before, active members who talk. Logging in and having a quiet guild chat 99% of the time is well, boring.

I understand I may not be the type of member you're looking for at the time, but I in no way am looking to mooch, beg, borrow or any of that from the guild. I have played since Vanilla, went through the hardcore raiding mode, but as life became more demanding I had to put WoW in the backseat. My friends and I led a successful guild (on Azgalor) through WtoLk, so I do have officer/raid lead experience.

If you've made it this far, I appreciate it. If not, it's all good. Gonna continue anyways :P

Previous Guilds: Right now, my Paladin is in Running with Scissors. My Rogue is homeless, and my Warlock is in Ire. Ire was a guild we stared on Azgalor during Vanilla, and just been using it for the bank space.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Onyxia, AQ10

Burning Crusade: Karazhan, Gruul, Mag

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxx, Ulduar, Most of ICC.

Cataclysm: BoT, BwD, DS Raid Finder, and Baradin Hold. I know Raid Finder doesn't really count.

Current Gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... hex/simple

RL Name: Jeff

When did you start playing WoW? Beta.

Days played on this character? 34 days, 12H

Alts: Saphix - Paladin, Saphexs - Mage, Weebles - Lock, Fapper - Warrior, Cenation - Shaman// Phex - Druid (Azgalor) Saphex - Rogue (Lethon)

What kind of computer do you play on? A black one. LOLJK. 2.7GHZ PowerSpec with an ATI 5700 series HD Video Card.

How do you connect to Internet? At&t DSL

Comments: As I stated above in my rambling, I am mostly looking for a guild with people who actually...talk occasionally. At the current time, I am not able to raid or stick to a strict schedule so I am in no way, shape or form going to expect to just one day hop in a raid group and hope to mooch. My job and personal life have to come before WoW.

I am not a troll, I will not go out spamming and making an ass out of myself or the guild. I am willing to help others if it is needed.

I hope my inability to raid isn't an immediate disqualification to join. I know you're looking for raiders for MoP, but at this time I'm unsure what my schedule looks like, especially with the holiday season quickly approaching. Last year I was working nearly 50 hours a week. That combined with an attempt to have some sort of a social life makes sticking to a schedule nearly impossible.

But, I thank you in advance for at least clicking the little 'New Post' button! If you need to contact me, I will most likely be on Saphix.

Best of luck to you all!

Return to “Guild Recruitment”