Allamoo app - druid - any spec

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
allamoo
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

Allamoo app - druid - any spec

Postby allamoo » Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Application for Guild Membership

Name: Allamoo

Class and Level: 88 Druid...89 tonight...hopefully 90 by the end of the weekend

Current Specs: Feral - 413; Guardian - 413

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes (was thinking of going resto or balance anyway instead of feral)

Achievements: 8350

Professions: skinning - 600; leatherworking - 586; cooking - 555 (other secondary between cat and mop lvls)

Rare Profession Abilities: none yet for mop

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING
Monday: 7-11/midnight
Tuesday: 7-11/midnight
Wednesday: 7-11/midnight
Thursday: 7-11/midnight

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.
Zombie Attack; Raccoon City Police; Repose; Balloon Vendor - various others briefly. ZA & RCP were pre-BC and fell apart, repose lacked coherent raiders, balloon vendor doesn't seem like a good fit.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: parts of MC; ZG; Onyxia

Burning Crusade: Gruul's; Kara; Mag

Wrath of the Lich King: Naxx; Onyxia; EoE; Ulduar

Cataclysm: Blackwing Decent

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... moo/simple

RL Name: Elliott

When did you start playing WoW? 2005

Days played on this character? 105

Alts: List ALL of your alts. Septimusheap - 85 fire mage; Mootoo - 70ish shaman; Mooknight - 70 DK; Yoholiness - 70 pally; Decomp - 70 Hunter; Gibler - 70ish rogue; Strngrdngr - 70 warrior

What kind of computer do you play on? Built myself - i7930 2.8 ghz; 6gb ram; radeon hd 5700 needs upgraded...plenty for wow.

How do you connect to Internet? cable modem at about 3-4 mbs

Guild References: List any members of Death and Destruction that are willing to vouch for you.
Hermz - 90 priest...been playing with him for years now...used to be in the same guild (repose and others)

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction. I want to find a sensible raiding group and I would like to raid with my friend again. We both took off during Cata and he got me back in the game. He told me DnD was a cool group of people with good leadership and that seemed like what I am looking for in a raiding pve guild.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”