moonkin skopje

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Skopje
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

moonkin skopje

Postby Skopje » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:47 pm

Name: skopje

Class and Level:90 Druid

Current Specs: moonkin - 471 mixed pvp-pve know to play resto, but only in arenas, so i guess i could offheal a fight or two

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: 10 235

Professions: Herbalism (the haste buff is actually pretty decent, i do it before eclipse and match it with my pvp trinket (lol) and does actually pretty well so far), much better than engi imo which is lower cd but cannot be used with on-use trinkets at the same time

alchemy, for the lolz, will level it but is mostly a source of gold

Rare Profession Abilities: nope

Do you have Ventrilo? of course

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes, never was a problem before

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday:yes
Wednesday: yes
Thursday: yes

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.
synergy - bc/wotlk
blt - broke up at cata
>arenas since

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW:no

Burning Crusade: SSC/hyjal when was relevant, BT post patch

Wrath of the Lich King: Starcaller during icc but not when nerfed, then full clear icc and 6/12 hm post patch. nothing relevant i did in toc

Cataclysm:came to kill deathwing only, was doing 2k pvp at the time with some rl's on whisperwind US

Current Gear: armory is updated on my pvp, altho my pve set consists of the same gear but some offpieces of LFR, no tier : /

RL Name: http://www.facebook.com/stephane.nastev

Age: im 18 now, was raiding BC stuff when i was like what, 14? never was a problem for me

When did you start playing WoW?
some months after BC came out on the shelves

Days played on this character? 52, my paladin has over 150 im sure. i have 10 lvl 80s'+

Alts: List ALL of your alts.
kosmonaut shadowpriest, the only worth mentionning
i can reroll if needed in the future, will be 90 with gear in no time :)

What kind of computer do you play on?
i7-860
radeon 6950
12gb 1666

How do you connect to Internet?
cable, full high speed
home 45ms, world 34ms

Guild References: List any members of Death and Destruction that are willing to vouch for you.
forever alone

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction.
1. want to raid
2. cool ppl
3. oldschool
Since its so old, chances are it's stable and contains decent players

Return to “Guild Recruitment”