*Warlock/Druid/Hunter Application*

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Bahamut
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

*Warlock/Druid/Hunter Application*

Postby Bahamut » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:44 pm

Application for Guild Membership

Name: Bähâmüt

Class and Level: 90 Warlock

Current Specs: Main Spec: Destruction (528)- Off Spec: Affliction (528)

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes.

Achievements: 4300

Professions: Mining (600) / Enchanting (600)

Rare Profession Abilities: Enchant Weapon - Jade Spirit/River's Song/Dancing Steel
Enchant Bracer - Exceptional Strength/Greater Agility/Super Intellect

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes. Also have Raidcall/Skype/Teamspeak 3

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes.

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

I will prequel this response by saying that I am currently separating from the United States Air Force so my work schedule is non-existent anymore. My current free time is utilized by either A) Packing up my house for my move back home or B) Playing World of Warcraft or Diablo 3. The following responses will be true and accurate.

Monday: Typically from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. I am farming rep, farming resources for gold, doing dailies, or finishing any raid before reset. From 11 a.m. to about 3 p.m. I'm handling IRL things. From 3 p.m. til 10-11 p.m. I'm on WoW, usually raiding. (Obviously during these times I'm functioning like a human being by eating, showering, etc so I'm not playing WoW for 7 straight hours like it may seem.)

Tuesday: From the time of server reset to about 1 or 2 p.m. I am doing old raids for transmog gear across most of my characters. From 2 p.m. to about 5 p.m. I'm handling IRL business. From 5 p.m. on I'm LFR'ing or PUG'ing Flex groups where I can. I do this for all 3 of my main characters.

Wednesday: From about 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. consists of dailies and farming for gold. From 12 p.m. to about 5 p.m. it's IRL stuff. From 5 p.m. on I'm finishing any raids I missed.

Thursday: All day is usually free play for me. I'm doing a range of things such as farming, instance grinding, playing low level alts, or on rare occasions pvp'ing.

Previous Guilds: I transferred from Eredar when I came back for MoP. The only relevant guilds I was a part of were called Infidels and Heavens Fury. Infidels was a top 5 guild (I believe) on our server in terms of progression for the Alliance side. I was with this guild until real life became more important and needed to focus on that (spent roughly 6-8 months with the guild). The guild prior to that was called Heaven's Fury. Although this guild was very laid back with their raiding, they introduced me to end game content for which I am very grateful. I still hold close ties with the former guildmaster. Message me in game for his name. Currently I am in Dat Axe.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: n/a

Burning Crusade: Karazhan (cleared), Gruul's Lair (cleared), Magtheridon's Lair (cleared), Serpentshrine Cavern (cleared), TK (cleared), Hyjaal Summit (cleared), Black Temple (cleared), Sunwell Plateau (0/6)

Wrath of the Lich King: n/a

Cataclysm: n/a

Current Gear:

(Bahamut - Warlock - Main) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... BCt/simple

(Aeon - Druid - Alt) iLvl 516
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... Bon/simple

(Koios - Hunter - Alt) iLvl 523
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... B8s/simple

RL Name: Chaz

Location: Currently North Dakota. Will be living in Texas by the end of April.

When did you start playing WoW? 2007

Days played on this character? 93 Days

Alts: Aëon - 90 (Restoration Druid) / Bérsérker - 90 (Subtlety Rogue) / Nexüs - 90 (Frost Death Knight) / Koîøs - 90 (Survival Hunter) / Büshido - 90 (Protection Warrior) / Bähâmüt - 90 (Destruction Warlock)

What kind of computer do you play on? Custom built

Specs:

Processor - AMD Phenom II X4 Processor 3.79 GHz
RAM - 16GB
Memory - 2 TB
Graphics Card - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

How do you connect to Internet? Direct line to my modem using cat 5 cable.

Guild References: n/a

Comments: I'll try not to waste too much of your time with this part. I enjoy this game immensely. I enjoy everything from the social interactions right down to the graphics. Above all else I enjoy raiding. I became interested in this guild because I believe we share similar interests in terms of raid progression, both now and in the upcoming expansion. I want to be a part of guild that actively seeks progression for enjoyment and a sense of achievement. I'm a smart and capable individual with a family and interests outside of the game. In the fall of 2014 I will be taking classes to start my degree in electrical engineering. WoW is a simply a hobby, but it is a hobby I dedicate a large majority of my time and interest in.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope to hear from you soon.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”