Spooby- Resto Shaman

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Spooby
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

Spooby- Resto Shaman

Postby Spooby » Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:59 pm

Name: Spooby
Class and Level: Shaman, 90

Current Specs: 565 Resto (Main spec), 569 Ele (Off spec...but prefer resto)

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: 13370

Professions: 600 Skinning/LW

Rare Profession Abilities: There isnt anything really rare anymore but I have all of the 553 patterns

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule:

Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: I have class starting at 9:15

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.
Let's be honest who can remember what they had for breakfast 2 years ago?

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW:Main was a holy priest and we cleared through Ony/MC but nothing past that as I got a late start.

Burning Crusade: I started raiding pretty progressively in BC, and got all the way up to Twins in SWP before the Pre-WotLK patch.

Wrath of the Lich King: Once WotLK started i switched to a DK but due to being in the military at the time i missed ICC and through firelands.

Cataclysm:Came back in DS and finished 7/8HM on my shaman.

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/b ... oby/simple

RL Name: Dan

When did you start playing WoW? Forever ago lol. 2005-ish I guess.

Days played on this character? 59days

Alts: Feral Drood, Arms Warr, Ret Pal, crappy Mage, BM Monk.

What kind of computer do you play on? Its a rebuilt Cyberpower PC. I updated the mobo, processor, video card and all that jazz. Plus SSD's are amazing.

How do you connect to Internet? Wireless sadly. Internet drop is in the basement and I'm on the 2nd floor.

Guild References: I spoke with Phaeton and they gave me their stamp of approval :D

Comments: We'll im a badass and that's about all there is to it LOL j/k j/k. I am a very level headed raider and I have seen my fair share of wipes and they dont scare me, It's part of progression. However, wipes due to people just not looking up the fights ahead of time are easily avoidable and should be whenever possible.

:arrow: By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”