Kaster 663 Arcane/Frost Mage (aka Liphe)

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Liphe
Please enter the highest value.: 1122

Kaster 663 Arcane/Frost Mage (aka Liphe)

Postby Liphe » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:27 pm

Please copy and paste this form, fill it out as completely as you can, and post it in a new thread in the Guild Recruitment forum.

Instead of listing your gear, please provide a link to the Armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ter/simple

Application for Guild Membership

Name: Kaster

Class and Level: Level 100 Mage

Current Specs: Main Spec Arcane offspec/PvP Frost

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: 9765

Professions: Tailoring and Enchanting

Rare Profession All Weapon enchants and craftable cloth WOD gear

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday: Available
Wednesday: Available
Thursday: Available

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.
Death and Destruction: Just kinda stopped playing had alot of real life things to focus on then kinda faded from WoW but im back and ready to rejoin my old guild I miss you guys.

Destinys Bane: Got an invite in the short time I played to gear up in case I get a more consistent schedule which I have now, plus these guys are dickheads and aren't as great as they used to be or everyone seems.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: Origin, Taurylon

Burning Crusade: Death and Destruction

Wrath of the Lich King: Death and Destruction

Cataclysm: Death and Destruction

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

RL Name: Kevin

Age: (under 18 need not apply) 27 now, started when I was like 18-19 with you guys....jeez im getting old.

When did you start playing WoW? 2004 but a little bit after it came out.

Days played on this character? 8 Days on Kaster my mage who was my free level 90 boost.

Alts: List ALL of your alts.
Liphe (Alliance, brothers friend was on my account recently kicked him off and he switched him to alliance to PvP)
Boomburg Level 91 Druid
Unholie Level 89 Death Knight
Munqy Level 100 Monk
Santhion Level 85 Rogue

What kind of computer do you play on? Custom built PC decent for WoW but still very good

How do you connect to Internet? Ethernet

Guild References: List any members of Death and Destruction that are willing to vouch for you.
Whaevoz
Dastard
and whoever is left from the older crew

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction.
I wanna raid with my favorite guild, made alot of friends and had alot of fun with you guys. Killing a new boss was always an epic time.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”