kaidaj

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
kaidaj

kaidaj

Postby kaidaj » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 pm

Name: Kaidaj

Class and Level: 100 Rogue

Current Specs: assassination 695 2nd spec is SUB

Are you willing to respec for raids?

Achievements: 10230

Professions: BS 600/Mining 689

Rare Profession Abilities: List rare Recipes, Plans, Schematics, Formulas, or Formulas.

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule: We usually raid Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to Midnight. List when you are typically online or available to play. Please be very specific and accurate.

IF YOU CAN'T COMMIT TO OUR SCHEDULE, DON'T BOTHER APPLYING

Tuesday:Available any
Wednesday:Available any
Thursday:Available any

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW:

Burning Crusade:

Wrath of the Lich King:all on normal and all heroic except sindra

Cataclysm:everything on normal, D/S heroic all except for spine and madness

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... daj/simple

RL Name: Luis

When did you start playing WoW?
started playing rogue fully in NaX with DnD

Days played on this character?
161 days, 15 hours, 26 min, 33sec

Alts: List ALL of your alts.
penvro, dotsalittle

What kind of computer do you play on?
custom built

How do you connect to Internet?
ethernet

Guild References: there was a few they are no longer in guild as far as i know, raja maybe?

Comments: List any additional information you think may be of use to us in evaluating your application, such as why you want to become part of Death and Destruction.
I know I have had my times in and out, but no matter the times i have left i did and ask many of times how things where going. I never left guild out of hate of the guild, yea I have my issues with certain things with guild but nothing that wasn't resolved in a good way, and worked out. All of the old members that remember me I was and still am a good rogue and still willing to do MY best to help guild move along. I follow guild rules (like them or not), I'm always on time and always there every raid day weather its for tues loot day or progression wed thurs. I understand that i may not be liked among officers and guild leadership because of my leaving, but all i ask is for a 3rd chance, another chance that i can be another one of the top raiders in DnD like i once was, I know i have a lot of work to do so, but I will do all i can and all that will be needed to do so.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”