Saci - Combat/Subtlety Rogue

So you think you're 1337 enough for Death & Destruction? Apply here.
Saci
Antispam: No
Please enter the highest value.: 9876

Saci - Combat/Subtlety Rogue

Postby Saci » Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:11 am

Name: Saci - Skullcrusher

Class and Level: Level 100 Rogue

Current Specs: MS = Combat(689) OS = Subtlety(689) DID NOT RAID HFC - ilvls are from BRF

Are you willing to respec for raids? Yes

Achievements: 12700

Professions: Leatherworking - 165 , Alchemy - 700, Cooking - 680, First Aid - 630

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a working non-staticky headset/microphone and are able to maturely converse in vent? Yes

Gameplay Schedule:

Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free

Previous Guilds: List all previous relevant guilds and WHY you left. Please be specific.

Southern Comfort(Duskwood-US) - progression guild during WotLK, guild disbanded after ICC
The Legions of Hell(Skullcrusher-US) - progression guild during BRF, left due to a combination of personal life conflicts, raiding times pushed back to 3 am, poor raid leadership

Raiding Experience

Classic WoW: n/a

Burning Crusade: n/a

Wrath of the Lich King: 12/12 Heroic ICC 10 man, 10/12 Heroic ICC 25 man AS RESTO DRUID

Cataclysm: 5/7 Heroic Firelands, 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul AS RESTO SHAMAN

Mists of Pandaria: n/a

Warlords of Draenor: 1/7 Mythic Highmaul, 6/7 Heroic Highmaul, 9/10 Heroic BRF QUIT FOR HFC

Current Gear: List the items you currently have equipped or provide a link to The Armory.

Armory Link - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... aci/simple (again quit for HFC so gear is from mid BRF tier)

RL Name: Charles Cawley

When did you start playing WoW? 2006

Days played on this character? 29

Alts: List ALL of your alts.
Level 100 Hunter - Eredin - 10 hours (legion preorder boost)
Level 100 Druid - Asciepius - 64 days (main from Vanilla through WotLK)
Level 100 Shaman - Bathrah - 18 days (main during Cata)
Level 90 Priest - Airmed - 2 days (WoD preorder boost)
Level 90 Mage - Dontsheep - 5 days

What kind of computer do you play on? Custom built computer - Twin 780 graphics cards

How do you connect to Internet? Apartment provided internet - 7m/s ping

Comments:

Experienced raider across multiple expansions. Did not raid/play at all during HFC - gear is still fresh from BRF. I bring flexibility, dedication and punctuality to a raid team. I am willing to grind out the same fight until we get it right. Will have a lot more time on my hands during Legion. I am able and capable to switch to Shaman (Restoration/Elemental) or Druid (Restoration/Balance) if it would be more beneficial to the team. Other alts I do not have raid experience on but am more than willing to learn/level any way that is required. Very capable of adapting to new content/tweaks and always responsive to critique/suggestions.

Thanks!

By submitting this application I hereby affirm that information provided herein is true, that I have read and understand the Guild Guidelines / Recruitment Policies, and that I agree to abide by all Guild Rules, Policies, and Regulations.

Return to “Guild Recruitment”