DnD

Discussion of things of interest to those who play World of Warcraft.
pooadin

DnD

Postby pooadin » Fri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 am

Helloooooo death and destruction. i currently have a level 80 ret pally on boulderfist, and im sick of that server. so i was making lvl 1 orcs and running them to org looking for some guilds and scoping out the players.... the very first guild banner i see as i walk into org is for death and destruction and how you guys are reruiting for 25 mans. me getting all giddy eagerly went to this site. now i dont just want to transfer servers and then sit in dalaran spamming "ret pally LF guild" for hours on end, so i just wanna see what you guys are all about and see if you guys are worthy of my application :P jkjk but i do wanna know whats up and whos the hotshot here :D thanks and i look forward to reading your replies.

Liphe
Please enter the highest value.: 1122

Re: DnD

Postby Liphe » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:06 am

I guess im a hotshot lol but yea right now we really only need a geared Ret pally that is up to our status and is a consitent raider.

Eterna
Please enter the highest value.: 1122

Re: DnD

Postby Eterna » Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:52 am

Can you post your armory link so I can check it out. Also, I don't know if Skullcrusher is open to transfers. I know it was locked for a while, but haven't checked the status of that. That being said, this server has a nightly queue of 4-500 at peak times, constant lag, crashes, and a generally annoying population.

If you still decide to transfer to lagcrusher/skullcrasher, put in an app, and we'll make our decision based on your gear/schedule/raiding experience.

Return to “Public Chat”