Leaving W0W laters...

Discussion of things of interest to those who play World of Warcraft.
Hollower

Leaving W0W laters...

Postby Hollower » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Just stop by to say i enjoyed the time i spent in the Guild 2 yrs. went by fast, but i just have alot of Real life stuff going on i wil miss you all Love u guys as my Family... keep in and touch yes Ordel i will text you and keep bugging you lol . i will be back on here from time to time to see hows things are progressing good luck to you all...

Eterna
Please enter the highest value.: 1122

Re: Leaving W0W laters...

Postby Eterna » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Later Hollower, good times were had by all. Good luck with everything and don't be a stranger.

Hollower

Postby Hollower » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:21 am

Thanks Eterna i think your the only one that uses the site anymore besides peeps checking their points, you are one of the cool kids as we say good luck to you i will keep in touch... :)~

Fib

Postby Fib » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:53 pm

eterna you sexy trolling beast, yeah i read the sc forums and see sara all over the place, although you never whisper me anymore wtf brah. hollower ill miss ya man, you'll be back, everyone always does, ive canceled every month and resub a few days later out of boredom

Eterna

Postby Eterna » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Well I haven't been on much for the last month or so. Zal's grandmother died, so i was out for a week or so from that. Then my work laid off 25 more people, including my manager, and the director of IT. So they moved me into the Lead EDI position here and said, here's a billion times more responsibility, but no extra pay. In fact, we're nerfing your bonuses by 50%. Thanks for all the time and effort. Fun times.

Hollower

Postby Hollower » Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:30 am

Ugh sorry to Hear that bro. hope things are geting better for you guys. on a side note i hear Uldar is cool,grats on the 2 bosses down guys. my friends tell me new stuff spec wise is cool still have not decided if i will be back or not if i do it will be after i move first part of May. wee i'm out for now talk to ya later Sara.

Return to “Public Chat”